Another AudioBook Update

Naomi’s wonderful agent just found out this information about the audiobook of Crucible of Gold:

Random House just checked in with Recorded Books, and the audio of CRUCIBLE OF GOLD shipped to all digital vendors on 6/1. They’re just waiting for it to be uploaded, which should be very soon.

So it appears as though the audiobook is done and we are merely waiting for those vendors to upload the book so you all can buy it! Keep your eyes open!

This entry was posted in Crucible of Gold, Uncategorized and tagged , . Bookmark the permalink. Trackbacks are closed, but you can post a comment.

8 Comments

1. Eric
    Posted June 11, 2012 at 12:26 pm | Permalink

Hurray!! I’ve been trying hard to stave off spoilers while I eagarly await Audible’s update. Thanks for the post!

2. Mariah
    Posted June 12, 2012 at 10:26 am | Permalink

I emailed Audible.com yesterday and got response from them like below.

“… We’ve reached out to the Publisher and they informed us that Crucible of Gold (Temeraire) by Naomi Novik is currently in production. Until the audio version is fully completed, we will not be able to coordinate a licensing agreement with the Publisher to distribute Crucible of Gold (Temeraire) by Naomi Novik within our store…”

According to Audible.com, the audiobook of Crucible of Gold was not completed and shipped to them.
    When do you think the audio version will be completed and distributed?

Thanks.
    Mariah

3. Japheth
    Posted June 12, 2012 at 2:44 pm | Permalink

Man I can’t wait! I have been patiently looking forward to this and i also have been pushing away all of the spoilers( I did glance at one so I’m hoping it isn’t going to spoil the whole book for me :)

4. Gielske
    Posted June 13, 2012 at 5:33 am | Permalink

Strange that audible gives the 12th as a release date…

5. Gielske
    Posted June 18, 2012 at 12:04 pm | Permalink

A week later and iTunes still hasn’t put it up. Any info on that?

6. Lauren
    Posted June 27, 2012 at 3:53 pm | Permalink

I will gladly listen to the audio of Crusible of Gold to catch anything that I missed before hand, before the next book comes out!

7. Gielske
    Posted July 12, 2012 at 12:30 pm | Permalink

iTunes still hasn’t uploaded it. Not used to them being this late :S Getting harder and harder not to read any spoilers…